BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I hate school. seriously.

Blood again. The topic today is pretty obvious. I hate school. Why, you ask? Well, it's a natural thing for teens. Imagine all the homework piled up on you, man! I hate homework. And the disciplince teacher? Yeah, he's like the look-out-here-comes-the-One-run-like-the-wind sort of guy. And the headmistress...I still prefer her in the old name, and I wouldn't dare type it just in case some teacher is prying into this blog at this very moment. Or worse, the headmistress herself! Personally, I think I have the most boring confess-my-oh-so-stressful-feelings-blog. Because most of my friends type their blog in Chinese words. And some rotten English, of course. But not that much. And I think the teachers would think this is just some boring old blog and the owner's a classic woman of some sort, and then they'll click the X button immediately right on top of there.
Hooray for my mom for teaching my English ever since I can remember!
Anyway, I still hate school. Because of the weird rules. Like the newpaper. Why do you have to bring the whole thing, God Damn It?! It's heavy enough, GROANS~
And the glasses. Why do they have to be thinner than 8mm?! I don't see any good reasons there at all. What happens if it breaks?! It'll be the school'd fault. Looks like we got ourselves a glasses' insurance.
Oh yeah~and the fluffy toys key chain thingy? Why do they have to be measured with our own hands? What happens if a mutant signed up for school and one of his hands is twice the size of a normal one? Or if it's a handicap and has no hands at all? Okay, maybe that's way weird, but anything's possible, right?
Gud night, anyway. Have boring homework to do. ==...

0 comments: