BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Facebook...half rox, half sux.

Sir Doomsday -

Okey-dokey. Let me comment about this first. I like Facebook, but sometimes I hate it. Why? I like it because there are so many hot girls in there! There has to be one in several that has to be a madel! I'm salivating...but when I added them, they have these annoying games. So girlish! I can't believe people that age still play Pet Society?! Unless they're Blood's age, of course. But some of the hottest gals I saw actually rejected me! Sigh~

Blood -
My turn! I have the same comment about Facebook. I like it, but I hate it sometimes. For example, I have a few old friends on Facebook. We seperated since we're only 8!!! First is this stupid Martin. I gotta admit, after all those nasty things he had done to me, I kinda' find him the weirdest guy on Facebook. Even weirder than a fat American's profile I saw minutes ago. And I mean fat. Anyway he declined my request! Damned thing...hope he gets stomped on by kangaroos and eats what koalas eat for the rest of his life (PS whatever the koalas eat, it's poisonous).
Then there's Brian Ee. He's a...well, I better not comment about this guy. Because when I was 8, that guy was like torture! But I think he's now an okay guy. He accepted my request. I was scared he's gonna be like Martin!!! T-T I hate Martin

0 comments: