BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Idiot!

Nightstalker! No talking about any of the chickens! You ******************************...And I think you repeated the word nightmare more than neccessary...=='...And the only part I like is the dinosaur part. Haha
Too much chicken romance in this blog and I'm gonna kick you. *sticks out tongue*
Sir Doomsday -
Dude, who's chicken dancer? But who cares about him anyway, because I have great news here! I finally found a car worthy of showing my talents! It maybe old, but it's so cool I'm gonna kiss the hood right now! Lol...anyway it's a Mercedes, C class. Of course it's used, you fools! And it's old versioned...but it reflects my personality like it or not. Blood says from my shoulder, 'Yeah, and it's because you're from the Middle Ages and the car is just as old.' I slaped her in the face, and she slapped me back. We had a mini fight for quite a while until her mother was passing by.
Anyway, I also saw her other post. WHAT?! She posted in school?! Without me?! Oh, I'm torn! Then Blood said I'm way overreacting, and she said it louder this time. Then we slapped in each other's faces again until her father passed by.
I also found some interesting jobs other than Aunt Anne's at KLCC, so I was once again jobless. Then I was recruited in another outlet in Jaya Jusco, Taman Maluri. I'm working as the cashier for the moment. But it's fun 'cause I get to see more girls over there haha...anyway Blood's gonna visit me at Jusco too on certain Saturdays and weekends. She won't be here if her parents want to go shopping or she has something herself to do. Oh well.
Blood and I were like typing the latest songs on Youtube yesterday, and we found some great songs like Love Drunk and I've Got A Feeling, and we were like LOLing at the videos. She kept singing the 'I've Got A Feeling' for the past week already and I think she's getting addicted! Help~

0 comments: