BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Nightmare

Hai! Nightstalker here...I've come to seek for death! Yesterday, I had the most weirdest dream. I think mine is more weirder than Blood's. I'm really scared of writting this here...COZ Blood's gona kill me and deny everything. (That's a tremendously bad thing for Nightstalker) Trust me Blood, I'll make it as unoticable as possible.

It started at school, it was in the morning and the sky was still very dark. Only Blood and Nightstalker was in the school. The cold wind blew onto our faces and we heard trees hitting each other...PHSHHSPSHH! I was so scared that a ghost would come out from nowhere and chase Blood and Nightwalker all around the school, It was like a nightmare!!! It was, but then a man with a thousand eyes came out and scared the hell out of Blood and Nightstalker. IT WAS HORRIBLE! I swear i was screaming in bed. We were so scared that our body started to shiver. We hugged each other as tight as we could and stared at the thousand eyes man. The thousand eyes man was growling while we were screaming...GRRRRr!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! WE ran as fast as we could to get away from the thousand eyes man. While running, Nightwalker realised the thousand eyes man looked like chicken dancer... "Blood! IT'S CHICKEN DANCER!" Blood was shocked! "No it is'nt! Chicken dancer has much more less eyes than that MONSTER!!" Nightstalker was sure that it was chicken dancer so he took 998 arrows and shot it towards chicken dancer's 998 eyes. So, it'll be left with two 1000-998= 2. the eyes popped like pimples and blood was all over our shirts. "MY LOVE WHY Where you running away from mua? KISS ME!" Blood was so happy that she ran towards chicken dancer and MUAKKKK.

Suddenly! A dinosaur came out and sqosh on chicken dancer with its gigantic legs and he died like a bird's shit. the end. It was indeed a nightmare.

0 comments: