BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rainbows and Sunshine of...

Sir Doomsday - Okay, Blood is officially freaking me out. Do you know what she browses on DeviantArt these days? Yaoi! And do you know what yaoi means??? Well, I'll give you a tip. When the thing is mentioned, it in volves rainbow and men. Yes.
GAY!!!
Gay, not in the happy gay, but guys gay! Oh, gross! I can't believe it! I regretted the moment I let her slip into the Pinocchio mood! Hope she doesn't bacome lesbian! OMGOMGOMG...and she was really enjoying it, I can tell. Oh, gross! Why can't she support more normal couples, like Zutara, or Bwen? Oh, she just has to go and browse the Kevin and Ben having "fun"... you know, the characters from Ben 10 Alien Force?! And these new couples...oh, gross, she keeps reading the parts where they have some real "fun"! This Tyler and Koker...they're both guys, oh, gross...Blood?! Why'd ou do it?! Type it down NOW!
Blood - Dude, chill. I'm not a guy. First thing is because being gay won't make you have babies. And you know how irresponsible I am, aren't I, Doomsday? And second...I like it when it comes to thinking who's the Seme and Uke. It's a really tasty thought, I've got to admit. And third, they both are of same gender. So their having to understand each other is simple. Unlike girls sighing 'Boys.' and boys scoffing 'Girls.' and besides, there's the...
Sir Doomsday - Oh, you're soooo gross! Get away from the computer it's for your own good, Blood! It really is!
Blood - But I'm not a guy! What on Earth could happen if a female watches yaoi series!
Sir Doomsday - What the hell they come is series?! Okay, from now on, I'm watching you and I'm gonna trace the wireless network just like your father!
Blood - No harm, Michael! What's the big deal about this?!?!
And so, the arguing went on until Blood's mother warned that it's late and we need our sleep. Sigh. But I'm watching that girl. I'm watching her.

0 comments: