BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Headless Chicken!

I was playing AQ Worlds when I heard screaming from downstairs. Then I saw Blood coming into the study room. 'What's the screaming all about?' I asked.
Blood just threw me a book titled 'Extremely Weird! Ripley's Believe It Or Not'. She said to turn to page xx (Jesus I forgot which lol).
Then I saw a picture of a headless chicken. 'That's it?' I was about to show it to Blood then she screamed like hell. I kept torturing her by keeping the book open until I heard sniffing. Oh shit, she cried! I quickly closed back the book. 'Sorry! Sorry!'
Then she told me the story of seeing the headless chicken. She was starting to read the book , then she turned to that page. At first she didn't know what is it (lol) she just saw a fat body and some black portion on top (it was black and white picture) until she saw a chicken head beside it. She was screaming and quickly covered the book. She never dared open that page again.
'So can I put a photo of this on the blog?' I asked. She screamed a big NO at me, so sorry to disappoint you guys! But Blood didn't believe me, so she never came near the computer. Sigh.
'Okay, then. I give you two options. I force you to tell chicken dancer how you feel, either that or you touch the headless chicken in the book. Which one would you prefer?'
Before I even finished asking my question Blood already answered 'Chicken dancer! Just help me glue that page...' she begged. But I'd rather use that page later in the future, whenBlood decides to slap me in the face again. Muahaha

0 comments: