BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Next Time Count me in Too!

Hey! How could u not invite me! I was getting a little jealous reading how much fun u guys had...cry. Next time count me in too! OR else im gona stranggle u to death, Doomsday.(if i can) haha. Come to think of it, i'm planin to buy some stuff from Jusco, u think u can give me some discounts of something(since you work there). AH! And some weird costumes for the drama Blood and I are goin to be in. Blood, do you have any idea what's the story line about? I kept reading it but i still cound'nt get it right. Like its so weird. The whole family were like
Father: YOU! YOU! U TOOK MY MONEY???
Small Sister: I....I...I...
brother (nan zhu jiao): YOU....YOU
Small Sister: ME WHAT ME??
Father: (collapsed due to heart attack)
PHHHFF! I mean...how confusing can it be??? i think thatz the problem. And the beginning till the father died blah-blah-blah has only two di zhi gui in it...OMG. It's So..so..messy and not-what-the-teacher-wants kind of drama. Well, i could'nt help but just sit there and stare at the disaster masterpiece because my chinese is like BAD. I don't really know about Blood, her chinese is still much better than mine... LOL. She could really give some ideas with her super cool stories. But i think she better not, bcoz all the really-good-in-chinese people are in the group and we don't want to freak them out or make them angry for changing their so call NICE n INTERESTING ideas.

0 comments: