BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dream

Blood -

I had the weirdest dream last night! Before I say it, forgive me, O God and all teachers in Kuen Cheng High School (especially the Disciplince Teacher and Headmistress). Okay, I dreamt of being in school, no surprise there. And I saw the Disciplince teacher! But...gulp, forgive me, it was a female. It's old, sure, and it's kind of...cocky. I was gonna throw up that time!
Then I saw our school was twice the size than our original one. It has, well, a bigger hall, and a bigger car park, and a bigger...area. Whatever.
I saw 2 annoying chickens, some people from last year 6S, and of course, the Disciplince teacher in my dream. It's true! I can't believe that! Seriously! Excuse me now, I have to throw up again. Doomsday will take it from here.
Sir Doomsday -
My dream?! You asking about my dream?! I dreamt of my mother posting a striptease video of herself online! It's so horrorfying! Oh, the horror of technology! I'm gonna throw up too...hey dog, could you take it from here?
DOG -
ASLNDKLNFLNNZXCV ZUERGHGEOG48RTITDFONFNEWNFFODEFGNERGFMDCMADCFREJKASDKCKLFDUIEWJKEWN SDDKBFDBKFJNFEEFOIG8EN VUWUORVNFWUNBQJNjdhjdjSSDJSHJSDJHFsdohrfhrhvehefvofv knvjbnfuvuvjn osdvvodvnsdovnsdorfhvsdovnrughjnc kkfdfieh9r
Blood -
What?! You let a dog take over MY laptop?! You are so going to hell!!!

0 comments: