BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bored...So I typed these all out.

Blood here again. I was bored and hv nothing to do, so I figured I'd share the knowledge I got from my fave channel Animal Planet :D

First of all...guess who is in the number one Predator? No, not the lion...but the great white shark! A great white shark breaks more than 50,000 teeth in a year. I think he needs weekly dental appointments, don't you think?
And a seal's whiskers is 10 times more sensitive than a cat's. In the water, it can sense vibrations of polar bears' feet moving on the ice so it can avoid being eaten. And the dessert snake's eyes are scratchproof! They're so round and shiny~~~
And the sperm whale is the air-breathing animal that can hold its breath for the longest time. 2 hours! And it can dive a deep about 10,000 feet under the sea to eat food. Ooh~
No. I'm giving you too much of my happy information! Mlueh~~~want a video? I heard this story from our mandarin teacher...:D

0 comments: