BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A visit to Jusco

Hey! Apology accepted! By your best buddy Blood. Anyway, Blood said she had nothing to do and all the homework is boring, so she visited me in Jusco today. There was new stock coming in the-place-you-arrange-stock-and-then-send-them-to-de-shop-place, and the workers need extra help, so Blood and I went over to the place. We were like peeling tape off the boxes and putting tape in each other's backs and foreheads. After a good scold from the boss of the-place-you-arrange-blah-blah-blah, we quickly put the stock into the right stores. We even ate some bread in the bakery shop. lol
Then she stayed in the cashier counter with me for the rest of the afternoon. We still had the tapes on our backs brcause we were in a hurry, and now Blood is putting more tape onto my shirt. I was like warning and repeating to her that I'll be fired if she keeps doing this. Worst of all, all the women are laughing! This is not the best day ever!
Blood -
All women like hilarious men.
Sir Doomsday -
So...is he hilarious?
Blood -
Shut up or I'll put more tape. This time on your mouth.

0 comments: