BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

So bored of boredom.

Blood -
Yeah! Made a new blog, and I made plenty of posts in these two days. Why? Because I have nothing else better to do. Sigh. Then I began to submit art in DeviantArt. Most of them were just out of boredom, so there.
Site is here. >>> CLICK ME
Not much, but it's still something!
A friend of mine just started playing AQ Worlds today, and I don't feel so lonely anymore. But still, I can tell he's still addicted to MapleSEA because his screen name contains the word 'Maple'...you should've figured out who it is by now.
Spent the whole day watching telly and going online. Other than that I only took a shower, did some doodles and ate breakfast and dinner. I had sugary stuff for lunch, as usual. Doomsday asked if I'd like to help out at Jusco's, but I declined his offer. Because I stayed stuck in the Pinocchio mood for two days already. Hope I'll have something better to do tomorrow, Nightstalker cancelled his BBQ party. Sigh.
At this moment my eyes are beginning to blur...and I'm serious. I think I'm gonna switch myself to watching telly again. BRB...if my mother lets me that is.

0 comments: