BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Over and out

I noticed everyone went online on the day the tests ended. There's Khai Li, the 2 chickens, and a few others. But my mood was ruined when Nightstalker suddenly started a conversation with me through MSN about CK. But I forgive him. Who'd want to be in a bad mood in a time like that??? XD
Then today, I heard of the 6C Gathering. It was awesome! Except when it came to the price. I mean, $50/person?!?! OMG! This better be something good, like rich buffet or something...Anyway I only got 13 wrong in BM...it's good enough for me lah. Since it's so easy this semester :3.
For some reason I feel empty and depressed ever since I left school this evening. Dunno why, but I think it'll go away eventually like all other days. :D

0 comments: