BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Test Torture

Blood is going to fail, she said a few minutes ago. And if she fails, there'll be no laptop for her. And it could be possible I'm not to be able to use it either. And when she means fail, she means she has to pass every subject. Then she said a lot of bad things about her parents. Said 'fish' and 'stupid' and 'idiot' and all. You get the 'fish' word.
I can't really say about her other blogs...maybe she can edit them at school maybe. But I can't go to school, so this blog could possibly be closed down, and goodbye to Blood's freedom. Ow, fine.
But she won't have that much time if she failed, as she asked me to tell you guys. Each recess is only about 30 minutes (as I heard...) and so she has about one hour. But she needs to eat sometimes, and she has windows to wipe on Tuesdays...or is it Wednesdays? Ow, okay, Weds.
Blood-
Hey, you. I need some time to revise, so all the stories will have to wait. I'll catch up after the test is over. I hope I pass. Bastard and bitch.

0 comments: