BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh, great. Another fight with her father, Blood says. But I scratched my head. 'I didn't hear any arguing.' I said.
'When he's angry, he tries to calm down and say lots of shit nonsense to me.' Blood snorted at his stupidness. (to tell the truth, it was her who told me to post this, so I did)
She told me how annoying her parents are getting each day, but personally I think it's because she's turning into a teenager. Hey, no hitting. Anyway, Blood kept sulking of her parents. Bothering so much of her school life, keep annoying her and all. I got used to her sulking about three or four hours later. Then, she began to sulk to other friends. Sigh. Teenager scare the living shit out of me.
Okay, I got that from MCR.

0 comments: