BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blood-y Sleepless Nights.

Blood said she had three sleepless nights in a row. Poor thing. Ow. Yeah, so what if you hit me? I'm gonna tell them you actually snore even if it's not true!
Anyway, about her nights. On her first sleepless night, she stayed up watching 'The Messenger' and forced me to watch with her. It was violent for a thirteen-year-old for me, but Blood just kept watching. Then, she stopped because if she watched finish the movie it'd be midnight. Then she said she's gonna do her homework so I went to bed myself. The next thing I know, she woke me up again just to play checkers with her. Sigh.
On the second night, after finished watching her 'Messenger' movie of Joan of Arc, she stayed up to study her bio, so I went to sleep. And what happened? She woke me up again to play some PS2 with her. The game was war, at least she knew my taste.
On her last night (I meant yesterday; who knows, she maybe can't sleep again tonight), she stayed up to do her maths homwork & study even more on bio (what's the point about bio...?)
Then, I guessed she'll lose her sleep again, so I warned her not to wake me up in the middle of the night. Then what happened?
I lose my sleep.
So I went to Blood's room, and yes, her light's on. So I played some Scrabble with her that night.

0 comments: