BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sir Doomsday's blog, actually...

Hello, laddies. The name's Sir Doomsday. I'm...going to be a knight, so calling me Sir will be sooner or later, actually.
I'd like to thank this...noble...Sir Knight Victorious Blood...for making a blog for me. What a weird name. Why can't it be something simple like David? Oh, sorry. My apologies. You're a girl who likes Middle Ages and Older Histories. The only thing she doesn't like about history is the history class at her modern school. She said that the teachers made it sound so boring. Poor thing. Ow! Okay, okay, you're not crying over it, you're very strong about it! Satisfied?!
You see, this Sir...or Lady (ow, fine, Sir) KVB made a blog for me not because I have a strange past (for knights, that is), it's because she's boring and since I came by her house for some tea. Now I'm staying at her attic for the moment. Here's my profile Sir KVB typed for me. I'll just copy and paste.
Full Name - Michael Frederick John Vonne Doomsday
Born in - Um...York, I think. Or is it somewhere in England? Is York in England?
Date Of Birth - Uh...I forgot the year. Somewhere in August, I guess. He looked in his late twenties...and handsome. If it weren't for his fat.
Hobby - Fighting, flirting, eating, drinking, smoking, typing my laptop like it's a toy or something.
Loves - Typing posts, eating McDonald or Kentucky, always asking for Bloody Mary which is expensive, flirts with my neighbors and they all drive me nuts.
Hates - Ugly ladies like Mrs. Solomon, moments when my laptop has problems, when beautiful ladies refuse him, when someone calls him fat (it's true), and most of all...the, horrible, noisy, dirty...cats.
Hey. I don't smoke! Blood! Where on Earth did you get this info from?! Hey, those things from the ashtray are from your uncle, not me! And I don't flirt! I suck at it! And I'M NOT FAT!!! It's muscles! Not fat! Ugh! Blood, I'm gonna kill you if an lady reads this blog!
Profile continue...-he also watches those things.

0 comments: