BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hair dryers and instant noodles

Doomsday here! OMG Nightstalker's heart has a hair dryer...wait...if Nini is just as a lunatic as her...then I bet her heart has a hair dryer, an LG fridge full of ice-cream (no wonder she had brain-freeze) and tons of pictures of OW! She hit me again, jeez.
-
Anyway, Nini said Nightstalker got fired from the prefect thingy-thingy. But she's still complaining about being 风纪股 and having to do the 服饰检查 with another prefect. Poor thing...hey, don't you smack me in the head no more, man! or I'll pull the G key away!
-
OK, she finally went away to watch the telly with her parents. Jeez, troublesome. Anyway, I wus sick so I stayed home today. And I saw one pack of chicken-flavored Maggi mee in the fridge, ewwww....who the heck put that?!?! What's more it's opened...I am NOT touching THAT. So I went hungry for a few hours until Nini came back and we shared some bread and milk (sounds like country stuff...) then her parents finally came back and we had dinner, thank God!

0 comments: