BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

finally

Finally! Nini stopped offering food like raw pork and my chocolate bars to the Gods since Nightstalker got out of the hospital. I asked if I can have my chocolate back, but instead she ate them all! Curse you Nini!!!
-
Anyway, yesterday I had to pick Nini home since she suddenly called by public phone and I had nothing to do, so I did it. I'm still using my used Mercedes, so it wasn't that much of shame for either of us. Then instead of going home she told me to drive straight to Mid Valley.
-
So we ate sushi and used up her father's money, then we went window shopping. No, I don't mean buying windows, I mean just walking around the mall and looking for something interesting from their displaying windows. It was fun, though with Nini and I commenting together on people's taste on today.
-
Then on the time when we went home, we hit the traffic jam. Then we ate lots of junk food we bought from Jusco on the North side of Mid Valley in the car. Then suddenly...
-
She threw up! And she was sitting in the front seat! Oh my God this is going to take centuries to clean up! I really wanted to kill her, but I can't or she'll take the car back and kick me out of the house. My poor, poor car...
-
[Michael hands laptop to Nini]
-
Yeah, whatever. So what if I did throw up? He should know I could throw up anytime if I eat too much of junk food. Serves him right anyway for driving too much and using up too much fuel. Haha...
-
Status of Fictionistic n Co. is still the same!!!

0 comments: