BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

chasing art blocks

Today I got stared at for so many times I could just run into the highway and get hit by a Mercedes.
-
After school, for some reason I just brought my art block along back home. Then Foofoo and I exchanged our art blocks, and he gave me drawing tips (tnx Foofoo...X3), then we both started to go for Ler Song Lim's art block, and he obviously didn't want us to see the contents. Then, after he went home, I started chasing other people's art blocks, and people were staring. Especially CD and his friend (4got his English name :P).
-
While recess, I sang the Sports Day anthem with two of my friends 壁滢 and 铃木 from choir, then we tried singing 小鸟,but ended up going off key...lolz...then 沛庚 told us to stop singing. LAWLZ
-
Oh, and you should really watch this. It's hilarious!!! XDXDXD
-
Status, Fictionistic n Co.
  • Foo Tser Jet wants the whole Dragon Codex Series by R.D. Henham
  • Charmaine is still hospitalised, so How To Be A Pirate by Cressida Cowell is still taken
  • I'm still reading Flight Of The Fire Thief by Terry Deary

我们召唤春风摇响风铃 风铃啊

我们召唤花雨敲响金钟 敲响金钟

每片绿叶每朵彩云 都来倾听吧

听小小少年 放开歌声 赞美时空

-放飞少年

0 comments: