BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

God, he made the whole house stink bcos he threw up...

Oh! Laptop! I'm back, baby! I'm...ow, okay, no kissing the computer. I had a very bad time in Disneyland. I kept throwing up at every ride!!! The teacup ride, the roller coaster ride, the Lightyear whatever-it-is ride...the only ride I didn't throw up is my ride home! Oh, home sweet home!
So I see Blood didn't keep her blogs fresh while I'm away, eh?
Blood - Well, it's still a good thing to hear that you were throwing up in America.
Hey, I'm talking about you and your blogs, not me throwing up. And what the hell is going on with the vondeath side?? Isn't it supposed to be about those three girl's prophecies??
Blood - No, it ain't anymore. It's just some things I could think of that would happen with those girls or the Death Dimension.
Great...Hey, listen. I'm going to the United Kingdom to check on something. And the tickets were on sale, buy one free one...wanna come?
Blood - ...okay.
To Be Continued!!!

0 comments: