BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

We're at the airport!

We're now in UK, and the trip here was really throwing me up, again. Sigh. See? No slapping, see? It means Blood agrees too! And I'll tell you what happened!
I finally knew the reasons why tickets were so cheap! It's because the airline service is even cheaper! WTF I can't believe I fell for it! We even nearly died!
When we got onboard the airplane, dude it stinks...

Blood - Yeah, stinks even worse than Doomsday's breath.

Shut up. And there were no seat belts?!?! And there's no toilet at all!

Blood - Actually, there is one.

Yeah...one with a hole to go, like the ones in the middle ages. But it stinks worse than the middle ages, I can tell! The whole airplane is a stink bomb! And when I say stink bomb, I mean it. Because since there's no door between the seats and the pilots, we can easily hear their conversation. And the hell it is that there's only half the fuel left?! I'm definitely gonna faint for a moment there, man!!!
Halfway there, we crashed. It was expected, but the whole lot on the plane were screaming like hell. Then we forced the pilot and co-pilot to pay for it the moment we're at the country we're supposed to reach at. Then they escaped! Goddamnit they escaped...!!!
Oh, here comes a taxi. Next post by tomorrow.

0 comments: