BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goddamn the Internet

Blood speaking here. I really don't like the speed of the wireless network. It's so god damn slow I think I'm gonna yawn or something something. Yes, I doubled that word.
I didn't finish my holiday homework. The malay homework is the craziest. Cikgu Lim ask us to do karangan AND check the dictionary from the whole sehijau warna daun?!?! She's crazy!!!
I didn't practice on my rope jumping either. I can jump, but my speed is 1jps (jump per second). I'm doomed, I'm gonna fail. T-T
Sir Doomsday? He's fine. He had a few hard times, but he's fine. He got dumped by lots of girls, embarassed a celebrity, and lots of other stuff having to do with that sort of thing. Stupid middle-aged knight. Whoever made him a knight must be way more stupid than he does now.
By the way, last Friday my cousins and I went to watch the UP movie. Well, all of us cried ourselves red, of course. And I was the most obvious. Poor me. The second-most-obvious was Seng Wei. The other two were more plain by under the eyes. And we watched 3D edition, by the way. Yeah~!
Oh yeah, and this new upcoming movie, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, is a comedy. It's coming somewhen in October, you guys sshould see it! The preview was funny enough! :D

0 comments: