BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're back, babes!!!

So, Doomsday and I are setting up some private two-men library and the source is my house. For the dumb people out there, I'm in Jr2D, and that means the seventh floor. I'm trying to be nice now and start lending books to the lot of you. I have more than this, but I can't list them all in one post. So here!
-
1. Red Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
2. Bronze Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
3. Black Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
4. Brass Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
5. Green Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
6. Silver Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
7. Gold Dragon Codex (R.D. Henham)
8. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 3 - The Last Straw (Jeff Kinney)
9. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 4 - Dog Days (Jeff Kinney)
10. Sugar and Spice (Jean Ure)
11. Shrinking Violet (Jean Ure)
12. Hunky Dory (Jean Ure)
13. Pumpkin Pie (Jean Ure)
14. Passion Flower (Jean Ure)
15. Nightmare Academy 1 - Charlie's Monsters (Dean Lorey)
16. Nightmare Academy 2 - Monster's Revenge (Dean Lorey)
17. Nightmare Academy 3 - Monster War (Dean Lorey)
18. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief [1] (Rick Riordan)
19. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters [2] (Rick Riordan)
20. Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse [3] (Rick Riordan)
21. Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth [4] (Rick Riordan)
22. Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian [5] (Rick Riordan)
-
Only for people studying in Kuen Cheng. I also have rules!
-
1. Only one book at a time.
2. Give me a deadline between one to two weeks.
3. Don't damage the pages or you'll fix it.
4. Either that or you pay. I decide the price.
5. If you lost it you'll pay too.
So that's about it. :D

0 comments: