BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sports Day I

It's the one and only annual Sports Day! Of course we went to Bukit Jalil, and it was freaking hot, man! So I wore a cap for the whole morning. And when I took it off Charmaine said my hair looked like Jacky. Then some more she said when I was taking off my cap and combing through my hair in front of CK, he was looking. Okay, I have to say that is supa-weird. What's so good to look at, dendraft? Jeez. And by the way, what does it mean when your ex-crush keeps staring at your back so often you could just strangle him? (Yeah, I mean it, the strangling part) Anyway, Zi Ee, Peng Siong, Yihong, Kai Zen and I stuck around near the entrance and talked together. Then the three of us (you know which three) began to draw. Then Aunty (aka PS) started to talk about Naruto. Then came a prefect girl who's a Sasuke fangirl. Then she called Aunty a noob, then he told me she's in love with the Sauce-Gay. So without meaning to I shouted..."SASUKE SUXXX" oh, man, that feels GOOD!!! XDXDXD...
-
Then before 2pm I watched Charmaine run around asking for rubber band. I think she asked almost everyone we knew. Lolz...she looks so hilarious doing the small actions. Then when i turned left...I realised CD was watching. What is he looking at? Idiot.
-
Status, Fictionistic n Co.
  • I'm reading Flight of the Fire Thief by Terry Deary
  • Charmaine took How To Be A Pirate by Cressida Cowell
  • Foo Tser Jet took How To Break A Dragon's Heart by Cressida Cowell

0 comments: