BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Status...

I'd like to tell you something about a few of my books.
-

I have the Malory Towers series, but they're under my bed instead of the exposed bookshelves, so I can't lend them to you. Even if I could I lent the 3rd and 5th episode to a friend in my class.
-
A Hero's Guide To Deadly Dragons is unavailable either.
-
And so is How To Break A Dragon's Heart. I'm reading that one. Scroll down for more books, or just click the label "books".
-
Oh yeah, and mom is discouraging me of doing this, because she doesn't trust you guys and said the books are expensive; and said what if you tore the pages off and never give it back to me? So I hope you might cooperate with me and everything, please. It hurts me to hear my mom disapprove of my oh-so-kind "business". So stick to the rules or I'm telling your mother!
-
I repeat the rules. This time in color! XDXDXD
-
1. Thy shall only lend one book at a time.
2. Thy shall return the book by the deadline (2 weeks maximum) decided by thyself.
3. Thy shall pay or fix any damages done to thy Lord's Holy Bible (lol that means my books)
4. Thy shall pay for the loss of thy Lord's Holy Bible.
5. Thy shall cooperate with the Lord and accept the punishments if thy were to break The Rules.
-
Lol...and these were the people who used to borrow books from me! I love you guys! Lol
  • Foo Tser Jet
  • Ngae Min Xian
  • Charmaine Chiam
  • Kimberly Gan
  • Lim Teikyi

The last two? It was a long time ago...2 years to be exact, but they're still welcome! Unfortunately Kimmie's not in KCHS...sobs!!! Actually there were more of them people who lend books from me before this company happened. I'll list them out if I remember again in a fresh post!!! X3X3X3

By Doomsday (my assistant) and me, Fictionistic and Co.

0 comments: