BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Missing Key

If there's one thing that would make your jaws drop, it's that Blood here got impatient with everything. Even the speed of the internet. And everytime the windows explorer is not responding, she'd scratch the keyboard like a cat. She scratched it soooo often the Y key came off. Now I have to press the damned button harder just to type Y. Jesus, I think the G key's coming off, too!
And some bad news for everyone, Blood here, has two subjects fail! Both of Malaysian Language! She said it's expected. Big deal! What's gonna happen? You ask.
DUH! She can't go online anymore! Didn't you guys read my last post?! Jesus Christ, you guys really have a bad memory!
Anyway, I have good news! The good news is...I got a job at Aunty Anne's! You know, the one in KLCC, lower ground floor? Just opened? Ring you guys any bells?
...
No? Fine. l:(

0 comments: