BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

twisted.

Another long period of not submitting any posts, har har. But whatever, cos' Nini here twisted her ankle like, 2 weeks ago and she's still healing now, sigh. It looked so swollen at first, ugh...

Anyway, I got fired from the last job, again, I know. That was like, about two or three days after Nini's little accident. Now I'm jobless, and I tried convincing Nini to have her friends pay for the books borrowed, and I got a bump in the head for that. Sigh. But there's a few new books now (finally, an update!) and she thinks Janice may have read them, since three of them come from Meg Cabot, aka romance novels. She even brought it to school today! But today's only choir practice for her, so it's safe. Oh, here she comes! Doomsday out.

0 comments: